Album Remarks & Appraisals:
Swiss born composer/ improviser Sylvie Courvoisier is one of the most creative and imaginative pianists in new music. A frequent collaborator of Mark Feldman, Ikue Mori and Fred Frith, she is a member of Mephista and the leader of her own quintet and the trio Abaton. Here she is featured solo, focusing her unique language of extended techniques into a remarkable new classical chamber music. Mystical, moody and beautiful.
Personnel: Sylvie Courvoisier (piano).
Recording information: Avatar Studios, New York, NY.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
- Y2K (Godard, Michel)
- Oblivia (Feldman, Mark (Violin))
- To Fly to Steal (Mark Feldman Quartet)
- Hotel Du Nord (Mark Feldman Quartet)
- Live At Theatre Vidy-Lausanne (Feldman, Mark (Violin))
- Claws and Wings [Digipak] (Friedlander, Erik)
- Double Windsor [Digipak] (Sylvie Courvoisier Trio)
- Birdies for Lulu (Mark Feldman Quartet)