1 800 222 6872

J.S. Bach: Organ Mass / Ullrich Bohme, organ; Hartmut Becker. St Thomas's Boys Choir, Georg Christoph Biller

Audio Samples

  1. Bach — Praeludium pro Organo pleno, Es-Dur BWV 552, 1 $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Bach — Choral: Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist BWV 371 $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Bach — Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit BWV 669 $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Bach — Christe, aller Welt Trost BWV 670 $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Bach — Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist BWV 671 $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Bach — Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit BWV 672 $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Bach — Christe, aller Welt Trost BWV 673 $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Bach — Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist BWV 674 $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Bach — Choral: Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Bach — Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr BWV 675 $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Bach — Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr BWV 676 $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Bach — Fughetta super - Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr BWV 677 $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Bach — Choral: Dies sind die heilgen zehen Gebot BWV 298 $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Bach — Dies sind die heilgen zehen Gebot BWV 678 $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Bach — Fughetta super - Dies sind die heilgen zehen Gebot BWV 679 $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Bach — Choral: Wir gläuben all an einen Gott BWV 437 $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Bach — Wir gläuben all an einen Gott BWV 680 $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Bach — Fughetta super - Wir gläuben all an einen Gott BWV 681 $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Bach — Choral: Vater unser im Himmelreich BWV 90/5 $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Bach — Vater unser im Himmelreich BWV 682 $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Bach — Vater unser im Himmelreich BWV 683 $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Bach — Choral: Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam BWV 280 $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Bach — Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam BWV 684 $0.99 on iTunes
  24. Bach — Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam BWV 685 $0.99 on iTunes
  25. Bach — Choral: Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir BWV 38/6 $0.99 on iTunes
  26. Bach — Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir BWV 686 $0.99 on iTunes
  27. Bach — Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir BWV 687 $0.99 on iTunes
  28. Bach — Choral: Jesus Christus, unser Heiland BWV 363 $0.99 on iTunes
  29. Bach — Jesus Christus, unser Heiland, der von uns den Zorn Gottes wandt BWV 688 $0.99 on iTunes
  30. Bach — Fuga super - Jesus Christus, unser Heiland BWV 689 $0.99 on iTunes
  31. Bach — Duetto I e-Moll BWV 802 $0.99 on iTunes
  32. Bach — Duetto II F-Dur BWV 803 $0.99 on iTunes
  33. Bach — Duetto III G-Dur BWV 804 $0.99 on iTunes
  34. Bach — Duetto IV a-Moll BWV 805 $0.99 on iTunes
  35. Bach — Fuga a 5 con pedale pro Organo pleno Es-Dur BWV 552, 2 $0.99 on iTunes
  36. Prelude and Fugue in E-Flat Major, BWV 552, "St. Anne": Prelude $0.99 on iTunes
  37. Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit, BWV 371/1 $0.99 on iTunes
  38. Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit, BWV 669 $0.99 on iTunes
  39. Christe, aller Welt Trost, BWV 670 $0.99 on iTunes
  40. Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist, BWV 671 $0.99 on iTunes
  41. Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit, BWV 672 $0.99 on iTunes
  42. Christe, aller Welt Trost, BWV 673 $0.99 on iTunes
  43. Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist, BWV 674 $0.99 on iTunes
  44. Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr, BWV 675 $0.99 on iTunes
  45. Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr, BWV 676 $0.99 on iTunes
  46. Fughetta super Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr, BWV 677 $0.99 on iTunes
  47. Dies sind die heilgen zehen Gebot, BWV 298 $0.99 on iTunes
  48. Dies sind die heilgen zehen Gebot, BWV 678 $0.99 on iTunes
  49. Fughetta super, Dies sind die heiligen zehen Gebot, BWV 679 $0.99 on iTunes
  50. Wir glauben all an einen Gott, BWV 437 $0.99 on iTunes
  51. Wir glauben all an einen Gott, BWV 680 $0.99 on iTunes
  52. Fughetta super, Wir glauben all an einen Gott, BWV 681 $0.99 on iTunes
  53. Es reißet euch ein schrecklich Ende, BWV 90: Vater unser im Himmelreich $0.99 on iTunes
  54. Vater unser im Himmelreich, BWV 682 $0.99 on iTunes
  55. Vater unser im Himmelreich, BWV 683 $0.99 on iTunes
  56. Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam, BWV 280 $0.99 on iTunes
  57. Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam, BWV 684 $0.99 on iTunes
  58. Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam, BWV 685 $0.99 on iTunes
  59. Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir, BWV 38 $0.99 on iTunes
  60. Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir, BWV 686 $0.99 on iTunes
  61. Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir, BWV 687 $0.99 on iTunes
  62. Jesus Christus, unser Heiland, BWV 363 $0.99 on iTunes
  63. Jesus Christus, unser Heiland, der von uns den Zorn Gottes wandt, BWV 688 $0.99 on iTunes
  64. Fuga super, Jesus Christus unser Heiland, BWV 689 $0.99 on iTunes
  65. 4 Duets: No. 1 in E Minor, BWV 802 $0.99 on iTunes
  66. 4 Duets: No. 2 in F Major, BWV 803 $0.99 on iTunes
  67. 4 Duets: No. 3 in G Major, BWV 804 $0.99 on iTunes
  68. 4 Duets: No. 4 in A Minor, BWV 805 $0.99 on iTunes
  69. Prelude and Fugue in E-Flat Major, BWV 552, "St. Anne": Fugue $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E flat major ("St. Anne;" Clavier-Übung III/26), BWV 552 (BC J16)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit, chorale setting for 4 voices, BWV 371 (BC F129)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/1), BWV 669 (BC K1)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christe, aller Welt Trost (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/2), BWV 670 (BC K2)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/3), BWV 671 (BC K3)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/4), BWV 672 (BC K4)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christe, aller Welt Trost (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 5), BWV 673 (BC K5)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/6), BWV 674 (BC K6)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr, chorale setting for 4 voices, BWV 260 (BC F10)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr (V), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/7), BWV 675 (BC K7)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr (VI), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/8), BWV 676 (BC K8
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr, for organ (Clavier-Ubung III/9), BWV 677 (BC K9)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Dies sind die heil'gen zehn Gebot', BWV 298
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/10), BWV 678 (BC
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot, for organ (Clavier-Übung III/11), BWV 679 (BC K11)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir glauben all' an einen Gott, chorale setting for 4 voices, BWV 437 (BC F211)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir gläuben all'an einen Gott, BWV 680
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Wir glauben all an einen Gott, for organ (Clavier-Übung III/13), BWV 681 (BC K13)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 90, "Es reisset euch ein schrecklich Ende," BWV 90
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 14), BWV 682 (BC K14)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich (III), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 145), BWV 683 (BC K15
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam, chorale setting for 4 voices, BWV 280 (BC F65)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/16), BWV 684 (B
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/17), BWV 685 (
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 38, "Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir," BWV 38
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir (I), chorale prelude for organ á 6 (Clavier-Übung III/18), BWV 686
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir (II), chorale prelude for organ á 4 (Clavier-Übung III/19), BWV 687
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland (I), chorale setting for 4 voices, BWV 363 (BC F121.1)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland (VI), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/20), BWV 688 (BC K2
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fuga super Jesus Christus unser Heiland, fugue for organ (Clavier-Übung III/21), BWV 689 (BC K21)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 1 in E minor (Clavier-Übung III no 23), BWV 802 (BC J74)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 2 in F major (Clavier-Übung III no 24), BWV 803 (BC J75)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 3 in G major (Clavier-Übung III no 25), BWV 804 (BC J76)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 4 in A minor (Clavier-Übung III no 26), BWV 805 (BC J77)
Performers Conductor Ensemble Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Bach's Clavier-Ubung III is performed here in a grand, expanded version, with the original four-part chorale hymn settings by Bach preceding the choral preludes. A must-have disc for Bach enthusiasts.

Newly built in celebration of the Bach-year in 2000, the Woehl-Organ at St Thomas's Church Leipzig stands at the core of this double CD. In his enthralling recording of Johann Sebastian Bach's Organ Mass, Ullrich Boehme (organist at St Thomas) demonstrates that the new instrument is suited to the interpretation of Bach's great organ works as hardly any other. The basis for Bach's first large-scale organ cycle to appear in print is formed by the chorales equivalent to the German missa brevis, and by further songs by Martin Luther. The disc's unique feature: in between the chorale arrangements for organ, St Thomas's Boys Choir sings the original chorales - of course in their settings by Johann Sebastian Bach. This offers the listener the opportunity for direct comparison between vocal model and instrumental arrangement: a convincing project performed by the true heirs of Johann Sebastian Bach at the authentic historical locale: St Thomas's Boys Choir under Georg Christoph Biller (cantor at St Thomas), and Ullrich Boehme (organist at St Thomas) at Leipzig's new Bach-organ.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E flat major ("St. Anne;" Clavier-Übung III/26), BWV 552 (BC J16) :: 1
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Conductor: Georg Biller
  • Ensemble: Thomanerchor Leipzig
  • Running Time: 9 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit, chorale setting for 4 voices, BWV 371 (BC F129)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Georg Biller (Cantor); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/1), BWV 669 (BC K1)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christe, aller Welt Trost (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/2), BWV 670 (BC K2)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/3), BWV 671 (BC K3)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/4), BWV 672 (BC K4)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christe, aller Welt Trost (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 5), BWV 673 (BC K5)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/6), BWV 674 (BC K6)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr, chorale setting for 4 voices, BWV 260 (BC F10)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Georg Biller (Cantor); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr (V), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/7), BWV 675 (BC K7)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr (VI), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/8), BWV 676 (BC K8
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr, for organ (Clavier-Ubung III/9), BWV 677 (BC K9)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Dies sind die heil'gen zehn Gebot', BWV 298
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Georg Biller (Cantor); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/10), BWV 678 (BC
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot, for organ (Clavier-Übung III/11), BWV 679 (BC K11)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir glauben all' an einen Gott, chorale setting for 4 voices, BWV 437 (BC F211)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Georg Biller (Cantor); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir gläuben all'an einen Gott, BWV 680
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Wir glauben all an einen Gott, for organ (Clavier-Übung III/13), BWV 681 (BC K13)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 90, "Es reisset euch ein schrecklich Ende," BWV 90 :: no 5 Choral. Vater unser
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Georg Biller (Cantor); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 11/14/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 14), BWV 682 (BC K14)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich (III), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 145), BWV 683 (BC K15
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam, chorale setting for 4 voices, BWV 280 (BC F65)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Georg Biller (Cantor); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/16), BWV 684 (B
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/17), BWV 685 (
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 38, "Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir," BWV 38 :: no 6 Choral. Aus tiefer Not s
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Georg Biller (Cantor); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 10/29/1724

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir (I), chorale prelude for organ á 6 (Clavier-Übung III/18), BWV 686
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir (II), chorale prelude for organ á 4 (Clavier-Übung III/19), BWV 687
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland (I), chorale setting for 4 voices, BWV 363 (BC F121.1)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Georg Biller (Cantor); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland (VI), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/20), BWV 688 (BC K2
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fuga super Jesus Christus unser Heiland, fugue for organ (Clavier-Übung III/21), BWV 689 (BC K21)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 1 in E minor (Clavier-Übung III no 23), BWV 802 (BC J74)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 2 in F major (Clavier-Übung III no 24), BWV 803 (BC J75)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 3 in G major (Clavier-Übung III no 25), BWV 804 (BC J76)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 4 in A minor (Clavier-Übung III no 26), BWV 805 (BC J77)
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E flat major ("St. Anne;" Clavier-Übung III/26), BWV 552 (BC J16) :: 2
  • Performers: Hartmut Becker (Cello); Ullrich Bohme (Organ); Claus-Peter Nebelung (Violone)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739