- Matteo Manuguerra (Baritone)
- Anna di Stasio (Mezzo Soprano)
- Raffaele Arie (Voice)
- Ferruccio Mazzoli (Bass)
- Cristina Angelakova (Voice)
- Gilda Cruz-Romo (Soprano)
- Luciano Pavarotti (Tenor)
- Walter Artioli (Tenor)
Notes & Reviews:
This release was always intended to be part of the ongoing series devoted to the artistry of conductor Peter Maag - with the added cachet of Luciano Pavarotti. Now, of course, this performance dating from the period when Pavarotti was first becoming a household name, serves as a unique memorial to this great artist. Here is Pavarotti captured in his prime, with a most sympathetic conductor and cast.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsVerdi, Giuseppe : Luisa Miller
- Performers: Luciano Pavarotti (Tenor); Walter Artioli (Tenor); Matteo Manuguerra (Baritone); Anna di Stasio (Mezzo Soprano); Raffaele Arie (Voice); Ferruccio Mazzoli (Bass); Cristina Angelakova (Voice); Gilda Cruz-Romo (Soprano)
- Conductor: Peter Maag
- Ensemble: Italian Radio Chorus Turin
- Running Time: 95 min. 11 sec.
- Period Time: Romantic
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1849
- Studio/Live: Live