Wilhelm Friedemann Bach: Chamber Music

> Trio No. 1 in D major, Fk. 47 - I. Allegro ma non troppo
> Trio No. 1 in D major, Fk. 47 - II. Largo
> Trio No. 1 in D major, Fk. 47 - III. Vivace
> Fantasia in E minor, Fk. 21 - Fantasia in E minor, Fk. 21
> Duet No. 2 for 2 Violas in G major, Fk. 61 - I. Allegro
> Duet No. 2 for 2 Violas in G major, Fk. 61 - II. Lamento
> Duet No. 2 for 2 Violas in G major, Fk. 61 - III. Presto
> 12 Polonaises, Fk. 12 - 12 Polonaises, Fk. 12: Polonaise No. 8 in E minor
> Flute Sonata in E minor, Fk. 52 - I. Allegro ma non tanto
> Flute Sonata in E minor, Fk. 52 - II. Siliciano
> Flute Sonata in E minor, Fk. 52 - III. Vivace
> 12 Polonaises, Fk. 12 - 12 Polonaises, Fk. 12: Polonaise No. 7 in E major
> Duet No. 1 for 2 Flutes in E minor, Fk. 54 - I. Allegro
> Duet No. 1 for 2 Flutes in E minor, Fk. 54 - II. Larghetto
> Duet No. 1 for 2 Flutes in E minor, Fk. 54 - III. Vivace
> Fantasia in D minor, Fk. 19 - Fantasia in D minor, Fk. 19
> Trio in B flat major, Fk. 50 - I. Largo
> Trio in B flat major, Fk. 50 - II. Allegro ma non troppo
> Trio in B flat major, Fk. 50 - III. Vivace

Album Summary

>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Trio sonata for 2 flutes & continuo no 2 in D major, F. 48 (BR B14)
>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Fantasia for keyboard in E minor, F. 21 (BR A24)
>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Duet for 2 violas no 2 in G major, F. 61 (BR B8)
>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Polonaise for keyboard in E minor, F. 12/8 (BR A34)
>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Sonata for flute & continuo in E minor, F. 52
>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Polonaise for keyboard in E major, F. 12/7 (BR A33)
>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Duet for 2 flutes in E minor. F. 54 (BR B1)
>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Fantasia for keyboard in D minor, F. 19 (BR A22)
>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Trio sonata for 2 flutes & continuo no 4 in B flat major, F. 50 (BR B16)
Performer Conductor Ensembles Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Jesus-Christus-Kirche, Berlin-Dahlem (05/27/2010-05/29/2010).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Trio sonata for 2 flutes & continuo no 2 in D major, F. 48 (BR B14)
  • Conductor: Christoph Huntgeburth
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Sans-Souci, Berlin
  • Notes: Jesus-Christus-Kirche, Berlin-Dahlem (05/27/2010-05/29/2010)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1740

>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Fantasia for keyboard in E minor, F. 21 (BR A24)
  • Performer: Raphael Alpermann (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Jesus-Christus-Kirche, Berlin-Dahlem (05/27/2010-05/29/2010)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1770-1775

>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Duet for 2 violas no 2 in G major, F. 61 (BR B8)
  • Notes: Jesus-Christus-Kirche, Berlin-Dahlem (05/27/2010-05/29/2010)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1775

>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Polonaise for keyboard in E minor, F. 12/8 (BR A34)
  • Performer: Raphael Alpermann (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Jesus-Christus-Kirche, Berlin-Dahlem (05/27/2010-05/29/2010)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1765

>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Sonata for flute & continuo in E minor, F. 52
  • Conductor: Christoph Huntgeburth
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Sans-Souci, Berlin
  • Notes: Jesus-Christus-Kirche, Berlin-Dahlem (05/27/2010-05/29/2010)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Polonaise for keyboard in E major, F. 12/7 (BR A33)
  • Performer: Raphael Alpermann (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Jesus-Christus-Kirche, Berlin-Dahlem (05/27/2010-05/29/2010)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1765

>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Duet for 2 flutes in E minor. F. 54 (BR B1)
  • Conductor: Christoph Huntgeburth
  • Notes: Jesus-Christus-Kirche, Berlin-Dahlem (05/27/2010-05/29/2010)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Fantasia for keyboard in D minor, F. 19 (BR A22)
  • Performer: Raphael Alpermann (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Jesus-Christus-Kirche, Berlin-Dahlem (05/27/2010-05/29/2010)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1770-1775

>Bach, Wilhelm F. : Trio sonata for 2 flutes & continuo no 4 in B flat major, F. 50 (BR B16)
  • Conductor: Christoph Huntgeburth
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Sans-Souci, Berlin
  • Notes: Jesus-Christus-Kirche, Berlin-Dahlem (05/27/2010-05/29/2010)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1762