Texas guitarist Stevie Ray Vaughan seemed to come out of nowhere in the early '80s with a guitar style that was half Albert King and half Jimi Hendrix, and his then-refreshing approach to the blues and blues-rock has made him perhaps the most influential hard rock guitarist of the past two decades. This set collects several of the key tracks in Vaughan's too-short career, including classics "Texas Flood," "Pride and Joy," and "Crossfire," making it a nice, concise introduction to his impressive catalog. ~ Steve Leggett
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
- Double Play: Stevie Ray Vaughan And Double Trouble (Double Trouble)
- Live in Honolulu 1984 (Beck, Jeff)
- Original Album Classics [Box] (Double Trouble)
- Original Album Classics [Five-Disc] (Double Trouble)
- In the Beginning (Double Trouble)