- Savasan $0.99 on iTunes
- Schooldance $0.99 on iTunes
- River Falls $0.99 on iTunes
- The Wounded Healer Can Heal $0.99 on iTunes
- Awakening $0.99 on iTunes
- Pinot Noir $0.99 on iTunes
- Where Is the Blues 1 $0.99 on iTunes
- Giving Receiving $0.99 on iTunes
- Where Is the Blues 3 $0.99 on iTunes
- What Is Tomorrow $0.99 on iTunes
- Worship of Self $0.99 on iTunes
Album Remarks & Appraisals:
The music on this CD is a combination of my own jazz background and my love and studies of some great classical composers. - Lars Jansson. In 1998, Lars Jansson started as a guest professor in Aahus, Denmark. After some years he continued to teach in Esbjerg, where he was asked to compose music for The Esbjerg-Ensemble. Etienne Boudreault was playing in the ensemble at that time, and he later introduced Lars to the Ensemble MidtVest. Ensemble MidVest was founded in 2002 and consists of ten brilliant young musicians, comprising of a string quartet, a wind quintet, and a pianist. All works on this CD are composed by Lars Jansson and most are commissioned by the Ensemble MidtVest.
Personnel: Emily Fowler, Elina Lehto (violin); Sanna Ripatti (viola); Jonathan Slaatto (cello); Charlotte Norholt (flute); Svante Wik (clarinet); Peter Kirstein (oboe); Etienne Boudreault (bassoon); Erik Sandberg (horns); Lars Jansson (piano); Anders Kjellberg (drums).
Recording information: Nilento Studios, Göteborg, Sweden (2008).
Editor: Lars Nilsson.
Photographer: Peter Claesson.
Arranger: Lars Jansson.