Coldplay: Live 2012

Track List

>Mylo Xyloto
>Hurts Like Heaven
>In My Place
>Major Minus
>Yellow
>God Put a Smile Upon Your Face
>Princess of China
>Up in Flames
>Viva La Vida
>Charlie Brown
>Paradise
>Us Against the World
>Clocks
>Fix You
>Every Teardrop is a Waterfall
>Mylo Xyloto
>Hurts Like Heaven
>In My Place
>Major Minus
>Yellow
>Violet Hall
>God Put a Smile Upon Your Face
>Princess of China
>Up in Flames
>Viva la Vida
>Charlie Brown
>Paradise
>Us Against the World
>Clocks
>Fix You
>Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

Album Notes

Audio Mixer: Rik Simpson.

Recording information: Bell Centre, Montreal; Glastonbury Festival; Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA; La Cigale, Paris; Plaza De Toros De Las Ventas, Madrid; Stade De France.

Directors: Paul Dugdale; Janet Fraser Crook; Phil Harvey.

Editors: Simon Bryant; Tim Thompsett; Tom Watson.

Photographers: Wendy Marvel; Sarah Lee; Nick Pickles; Xavi Menos; Benjamin Etridge; Eric Schleicher; Phil Harvey; Matt Miller.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

See Also

There are no recommendations posted for this product