1 800 222 6872

Purcell: Works for Harpsichord / John Gibbons

Audio Samples

  1. Purcell, H. — Ground in C minor, Z. T681 $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Purcell, H. — Song Tune in C major, Z. T694 $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Purcell, H. — March in C major, Z. 647 $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Purcell, H. — Minuet in A minor, Z. 649 $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Purcell, H. — Minuet in A minor, Z. 650 $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Purcell, H. — A New Scotch Tune in C major, Z. 655 $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Purcell, H. — A New Ground in E minor, Z. T682 $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Purcell, H. — A New Irish Tune in G major, Z. 646 $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Purcell, H. — Rigadoon in C major, Z. 653 $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Purcell, H. — Minuet in D minor, Z. T688 $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Purcell, H. — A Ground in D minor, Z. D222 $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Purcell, H. — Ground in C minor, Z. D221 $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Purcell, H. — Suite in C major, Z. 665: I. Prelude $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Purcell, H. — Suite in C major, Z. 665: II. Almond $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Purcell, H. — Suite in C major, Z. 665: III. Jigg $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Purcell, H. — Song Tune in C major, Z. T695 $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Purcell, H. — March in C major, Z. 648 $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Purcell, H. — New Minuet in D minor, Z. T689 $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 1 in G major, Z. 660: I. Prelude $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 1 in G major, Z. 660: II. Almand $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 1 in G major, Z. 660: III. Corant $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 1 in G major, Z. 660: IV. Minuet $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 2 in G minor, Z. 661: I. Prelude $0.99 on iTunes
  24. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 2 in G minor, Z. 661: II. Almand $0.99 on iTunes
  25. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 2 in G minor, Z. 661: III. Corant $0.99 on iTunes
  26. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 2 in G minor, Z. 661: IV. Saraband $0.99 on iTunes
  27. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 3 in G major, Z. 662: I. Prelude $0.99 on iTunes
  28. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 3 in G major, Z. 662: II. Almand $0.99 on iTunes
  29. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 3 in G major, Z. 662: III. Courante $0.99 on iTunes
  30. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 4 in A minor, Z. 663 : I. Prelude $0.99 on iTunes
  31. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 4 in A minor, Z. 663 : II. Almand $0.99 on iTunes
  32. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 4 in A minor, Z. 663 : III. Corant $0.99 on iTunes
  33. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 4 in A minor, Z. 663 : IV. Saraband $0.99 on iTunes
  34. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 5 in C major, Z. 666: I. Prelude $0.99 on iTunes
  35. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 5 in C major, Z. 666: II. Almand $0.99 on iTunes
  36. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 5 in C major, Z. 666: III. Corant $0.99 on iTunes
  37. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 5 in C major, Z. 666: IV. Saraband $0.99 on iTunes
  38. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 6 in D major, Z. 667: I. Prelude $0.99 on iTunes
  39. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 6 in D major, Z. 667: II. Almand $0.99 on iTunes
  40. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 6 in D major, Z. 667: III. Hornpipe $0.99 on iTunes
  41. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 7 in D minor, Z. 668: I. Almand Bell-barr $0.99 on iTunes
  42. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 7 in D minor, Z. 668: II. Corant $0.99 on iTunes
  43. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 7 in D minor, Z. 668: III. Hornpipe $0.99 on iTunes
  44. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 8 in F major, Z. 669: I. Prelude $0.99 on iTunes
  45. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 8 in F major, Z. 669: II. Almand $0.99 on iTunes
  46. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 8 in F major, Z. 669: III. Courante $0.99 on iTunes
  47. Purcell, H. — A Choice Collection of Lessons: Suite No. 8 in F major, Z. 669: IV. Minuet $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Purcell, Henry : Ground for Harpsichord in C minor, Z T681
>Purcell, Henry : Song Tune for Harpsichord in C, Z T694 "Ah! how pleasant 'tis to love"
>Purcell, Henry : March for Harpsichord in C major, Z 647
>Purcell, Henry : Minuet for Harpsichord in A minor, Z 649
>Purcell, Henry : Minuet for Harpsichord in A minor, Z 650
>Purcell, Henry : A New Scotch Tune for Harpsichord in G major, Z 655
>Purcell, Henry : A New Ground for Harpsichord in E minor, Z T682 "Welcome to all the pleasures"
>Purcell, Henry : A New Irish Tune for Harpsichord in G major, Z 646 "Lilliburleo"
>Purcell, Henry : Rigadoon for Harpsichord in C major, Z 653
>Purcell, Henry : Sefauchi's Farewell for Harpsichord in D minor, Z 656
>Purcell, Henry : Minuet for Harpsichord in D minor, Z T688 "Raise, raise the voice"
>Purcell, Henry : Ground for Harpsichord in D minor, Z D222 "Celebrate this Festival"
>Purcell, Henry : Ground for Harpsichord in C minor, Z D221
>Purcell, Henry : Suite for Harpsichord in C major, Z 665
>Purcell, Henry : Song Tune for Harpsichord, Z T695
>Purcell, Henry : March for Harpsichord in C major, Z 648
>Purcell, Henry : A New Minuet for Harpsichord in D minor, Z T689
>Purcell, Henry : Suite for Harpsichord no 1 in G major, Z 660
>Purcell, Henry : Suite for Harpsichord no 2 in G minor, Z 661
>Purcell, Henry : Suite for Harpsichord no 3 in G major, Z 662
>Purcell, Henry : Suite for Harpsichord no 4 in A minor, Z 663
>Purcell, Henry : Suite for Harpsichord no 5 in C major, Z 666
>Purcell, Henry : Suite for Harpsichord no 6 in D major, Z 667
>Purcell, Henry : Suite for Harpsichord no 7 in D minor, Z 668
>Purcell, Henry : Suite for Harpsichord no 8 in F major, Z 669
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Purcell, Henry : Ground for Harpsichord in C minor, Z T681
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : Song Tune for Harpsichord in C, Z T694 "Ah! how pleasant 'tis to love"
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1687
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : March for Harpsichord in C major, Z 647
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1687
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : Minuet for Harpsichord in A minor, Z 649
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1687
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : Minuet for Harpsichord in A minor, Z 650
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1687
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : A New Scotch Tune for Harpsichord in G major, Z 655
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1687
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : A New Ground for Harpsichord in E minor, Z T682 "Welcome to all the pleasures"
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : A New Irish Tune for Harpsichord in G major, Z 646 "Lilliburleo"
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : Rigadoon for Harpsichord in C major, Z 653
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1687
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : Sefauchi's Farewell for Harpsichord in D minor, Z 656
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1687
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : Minuet for Harpsichord in D minor, Z T688 "Raise, raise the voice"
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1687
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : Ground for Harpsichord in D minor, Z D222 "Celebrate this Festival"
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : Ground for Harpsichord in C minor, Z D221
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : Suite for Harpsichord in C major, Z 665
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1696
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : Song Tune for Harpsichord, Z T695
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Vocal
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : March for Harpsichord in C major, Z 648
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1687
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : A New Minuet for Harpsichord in D minor, Z T689
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1687
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : Suite for Harpsichord no 1 in G major, Z 660
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : Suite for Harpsichord no 2 in G minor, Z 661
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : Suite for Harpsichord no 3 in G major, Z 662
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : Suite for Harpsichord no 4 in A minor, Z 663
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : Suite for Harpsichord no 5 in C major, Z 666
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : Suite for Harpsichord no 6 in D major, Z 667
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : Suite for Harpsichord no 7 in D minor, Z 668
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Purcell, Henry : Suite for Harpsichord no 8 in F major, Z 669
  • Performer: John Gibbons (Harpsichord)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Studio